Special Situations: Are you Ready?
- How would you cope with the financial disruptions if you became widowed?
- Which areas of your wealth care plan would be affected if you were to become divorced?
- How well could your financial resources provide for a dependent with special needs?
- If alzheimer's strikes you or a loved one, how will you cope?
- What impact would a personal injury lawsuit have on your assets?
Special situations in financial planning cover a very broad category of special client circumstances. Basically any lasting situation that has a painful financial/emotional impact should be placed in this category Each of these situations has unique financial planning needs. These are some special situation:
- Clients caring for an Alzheimer's patient
- Clients receiving structured settlements in lawsuits
- Divorce situations
- Elder care
Some of the issues in elder care include:
- Medi Gap insurance planning
- Living Revocable Trusts and Wills
- Long-term care planning: Assisted living search and selection; Home health care provider search and selection; Nursing home search and selection
- Durable powers of attorney, durable powers of attorney for health care, living wills Inflation protection planning
- Alzheimer's disease (financial and emotional issues) and other debilitating diseases and health problems